Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time for Change

It has obviously been a very long time since I have updated! Not since last April, when I found out that we were expecting a baby and vowed to turn my blog from a fashion outlet into a constant update of my growing belly and maternity fashion moments. Well that all went down the drain once I was reminded just how difficult pregnancy really is. Props to the women who can pull it off and still look fabulous, (see Nicole Richie, Heidi Klum). Months of constant nausea, exhaustion, back pain that landed me on the massage table and chiropractors office numerous times, emotional highs and lows, crazy shifts in appetite, and inevitably the dreaded extreme weight gain really did a number on my motivation to...well to put in any effort whatsoever. But now I have a beautiful baby girl to remind how it was all worth it. (even the 5 1/2 hours of extremely painful labor that ended in an even more painful delivery because my damn epidural failed me, yikes) She was born on December 4th, 2009.

{a couple of hours prior to Kamryn's birth}

{Horribly unflattering picture, but Im ok with that because this moment was so beautiful}

{12 days old, compliments of Robin Maxwell at In Focus Studio and Design}


{Sisters Brooklyn and Kamryn}



{6 weeks old}



Needless to say, I have had NO time for anything! I never even finished the InStyle that my mom brought to me while I was in labor! This post is pretty lengthy and I promise they won't be this long from now on, but considering how long it has been I feel like a good update is in order.


Like I said, this blog started as a way for me to talk about things I love with people who love the same things. Basically anything fashion related. But now I have been inspired by this blog, and I realize there are alot of other things I love to blog about. To me, this is one of the most inspirational things I have ever read. I came across it the other day and I started from the beginning. It is sad, beautiful, emotional... It has inspired me to start really living my life, to do anything and everything I have ever wanted to do. So from now on (when I have time!) I am going to update this blog on everything important in my life. Surely this will still include fashion related topics. But I plan on broadening it to include everything from my children, Brandon's and my adventures together, my personal goals and aspirations and anything else I feel like talking about.

Hopefully this can become a way for me to put myself out there to share with whoever is interested, but more importantly, to discover more about who I am and what I want out of life!

This will be be the longest post, Im sure!


Tiffany

1 comment: