Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun, Flirty Girly Girl

Fun Flirty Girl
Fun Flirty Girl - by TTorgusson on Polyvore.com

It's been a while since my last entry and I'm itching to let loose. On top of my computer getting infected with a nasty virus, I've been just plum lazy. That has not, however, stopped me from obsessing about the items I plan to incorporate into my new warm weather wardrobe. Again, since I am a newbie, I had been wondering how i could piece together things that I wanted all in one picture like they do on WWWD. Well thanks to my bestie LBD, the ever inspiring one that she is!, after looking at her blog yesterday she had my cure and I didn't even know it! So I made my first attempt at putting a style together using what they already had available on polyvore.com. Now I just have to figure out how to get the pieces that I want onto this lovely site so I can piece together my ideal outfits! I'm so excited about this!



Kisses

1 comment: