Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Roaring Twenties

In preparation for my upcoming birthday dinner I decided I wanted to find a perfect simple Nude dress. I told this to my bff yesterday and of course when I got home I had an email waiting for me in my inbox with about 15 dress suggestions. That is why I love her. I had in mind what I wanted, it was just the mission of going out and finding it now. But I was particularly fond of this Foley + Corinna dress she sent me: Even though it was not what I had originally had in mind. I have always been so awe-inspired by the Roaring Twenties! I find that period in time to be so glamorous and chic and everytime I come across a picture of some beautiful woman from the twenties, I get this feeling of nostalgia. I just long to be in the time, just for a day. How fabulous it must have been.





Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment